The “Introduction to Japanese Pastel Nagomi Art” is the most popular Pastel Nagomi Art workshop. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced artist, this introductory workshop will show you a new horizon in art-learning, and many creative ideas to make art.
In just one lesson, you can paint a beautiful art with simple techniques. Besides knowing how to do basic Pastel Nagomi Art, you will also understand how to apply colour harmony with soft pastel. Join us to unleash your creativity and imagination through this wonderful art form!
Students who took part in the Japanese Pastel Nagomi Art workshop find it enjoyable. And the painting process will give a sense of therapeutic effects too.
There is NO prior art experience or background required to join the class. Pastel Nagomi Art is perfect for anyone from children, adults to seniors! It is one of the most fail-proof ways to learn art. It allows you to build up confidence in drawing and bring balance to the emotional harmony.
What can you expect and pick up from the Introduction to Japanese Nagomi Art workshop?
- The origin of Japanese Pastel Nagomi Art.
- Type of art materials needed in Pastel Nagomi Art. (we will arrange all materials for you)
- Detailed step-by-step demonstration of the drawing process.
- Essential techniques used in art creation.
- Ease to follow hands-on session to create your masterpiece.
- Photo taking and ideas sharing session.
- The workshop usually lasts about 1.5 to 2 hours.
- At the end of the session, students will take home their completed art piece.